- Cfftot1, which translates a Compact Font Format (CFF) font, or a PostScript-flavored OpenType font, into PostScript Type 1 format. It correctly handles subroutines and hints;
- Mmafm and mmpfb, which create instances of multiple-master fonts (mmafm and mmpfb were previously distributed in their own package, mminstance);
- Otfinfo, which reports information about OpenType fonts, such as the features they support and the contents of their ‘size’ optical size features;
- Otftotfm, which creates TeX font metrics and encodings that correspond to a PostScript-flavored OpenType font. It will interpret glyph positionings, substitutions, and ligatures as far as it is able. You can say which OpenType features should be activated;
- T1dotlessj, creates a Type 1 font whose only character is a dotless j matching the input font’s design;
- T1lint, which checks a Type 1 font for correctness;
- T1reencode, which replaces a font’s internal encoding with one you specify; and
- T1testpage, which creates a PostScript proof for a Type 1 font. It is preliminary software.
The author is Eddie Kohler. The package is Copyright © 1997-2006 Eddie Kohler.
License: gpl Catalogued: 2017-04-18