- it allows for explicit markup of questions and answers;
- the class will, at the user’s request, automatically generate answer keys;
- multiple versions of the same test can be generated automatically, with the ordering of questions within each section randomly permuted so as to minimize cheating;
- the generated answer keys can be constructed either with or without the questions included;
- environments are provided to assist in constructing the most common types of test question: matching, true/false, multiple-choice, fill-in-the-blank, and short answer/essay questions.
The author is Jason Alexander. The package is Copyright © 1997-2001 Jason Alexander.
License: gpl Version: 1.101 Catalogued: 2016-06-24